While you should be on the lookout here for pictures of that, I also wanted to give you a heads up about a giveaway one of my great-grand friends is holding that I'm helping out with.
Chessie is one of the best writers I know. I enjoy reading her blog and always get a laugh out of the way she manages to view the simplest situation. I highly highly recommend anyone to read her blog.
Also, we've been scheming and I'm designing bookmarks, a calendar, and a t-shirt for her first giveaway. We're using Chessie-isms from her blog and you are all invited to enter. Here's how:
How to win:
Required entry: Leave a comment on this blog telling me which design you like best or your favorite quote from this blog.
Each additional item will increase your chances of winning. You can do any or all of these for up to six entries. If you already do these, they count, but you MUST leave a separate comment for each item, or they will only count as one entry.
- Visit Marie's travel blog Rie Around the World. Come back here and leave a comment suggesting where she should go next.
- Join Marie Teemant Photography on Facebook.
- Join Chester the Best-er on Facebook (or see right sidebar).
- Follow my blog OR subscribe to its email updates (see right sidebar). Once you subscribe, you will receive an email confirming your subscription.
- Follow @chessthebess on Twitter and tweet the following statement, then come back to this post telling me you tweeted.
Go to her blog and leave the comments there and see some of the work in progress designs.